Policy LabThe SCREEN approach is based on the identification and implementation of operational synergies between investments in research and innovation under Horizon 2020, the Structural Funds and the European Investment Funds.
SCREEN has a specific task for the establishment and operation of a "Laboratory operations on Policies" (Policy Lab). Its aim is two-fold:
1) ensure that the analyses and proposals developed within the SCREEN project are discussed with EU and regional policy-makers as well as key stakeholders thereby ensuring their feasibility, relevance and effectiveness; and
2) ensure regular exchange of information among participants so that state of the art knowledge and existing initiatives are taken into account during the implementation of the project.
The Policy Lab will be coordinated by Lazio region (coordinator of the SCREEN project) and will consist of:
- one representative of each participating Region (17)
- members of the Advisory Board: 3 key associations in the area of ESIF, H2020 and circular economy (ACR+, EURADA, ERRIN)
- representative(s) of DG REGIO, DG RTD, DG ENV, DG GROW and European Institute of Technology
- representative(s) of EASME as observer
Minutes of the 2nd Policy Lab (11/10/2017) , click to download it
Agenda of the 2nd Policy Lab, together with an integration of the briefing document, click to download it
Briefing document of the 2nd Policy Lab , click to download it
Minutes of the 1st Policy Lab (04/05/2017) , click to download it
Briefing document of the 1st Policy Lab, click to download it
REFERENCE DOCUMENT explaining how the Policy Lab works, click to download it
Screen project also includes an option to make permanent the Policy Lab even after the end of the activities provided for in the Grant Agreement; a specific deliverable (Exploitation Plan) will indicate the various possible solutions.